‘Journey of the Light’- Four day in-depth Basic Photography Workshop with GMB Akash and his Team
‘Journey of the Light’- Four day in-depth Basic Photography Workshop
with GMB Akash and his Team
Dates: 19th August (Friday), 20th August (Saturday),
21st August (Sunday), 22nd August (Monday)
Place: First Light Institute of Photography, Dhaka campus
Fees: 6000 BDT (This workshop is only for Bangladeshi students)
Total students: Maximum 25 participants
Teaching language: Bengali & English
Workshop hours: 10 AM to 6 PM
Please be ready to give more extra hours as required
To apply Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any question, phone: 01989052484
About the workshop:
This 4-day in-depth Basic Photography Workshop is designed for beginners. This comprehensive workshop mainly focuses on practical functions. The workshop has 30% theoretical aspects and 70% practical. Mentor GMB Akash will intensely go through each participant’s work during class and will elaborately instruct each one in the field. GMB Akash’s teacher team will thoroughly help out students to learn photography exclusively.
After the workshop participants will have a boarder understanding of how to work to create amazing photography projects of their own. To complete this course first all participants must have genuine interest and passion for photography, the camera is next.
The main intention of this comprehensive workshop is helping participants on practical application. GMB Akash’s teacher team thoroughly will help out students to learn photography independently. In two locations of outdoor practical shooting, GMB Akash and his team will thoroughly help each participant passionately and according to their individual needs.
Before enrolling visit our last workshop student feedback and the student’s final submissions of their work : http://wp.me/p3F0uP-aQ
- GMB Akash
- SM Kakon
- Prashanta Hridoy
- Dishary Khan
- Mohammad Zubaer
Workshop course outline:
- Introduction + History of Photography
- Getting to Know your Camera
- Holding Your Camera, How to Focus your Subject
- Your Camera’s Automatic, Assisted Settings and Manual Settings
- Understanding File Format (Raw, Tiff, Jpg image files)
- Understanding Exposure (Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO)
- Composition and Content
- Moments and Motion
- Depth of field
- Through the Looking Glass
- People and Portraits
- The Simple Math of Photography
- Angle of Light
- Photography as a Way of Life
- Editing Images: Post Processing
- Growing As a Photographer And Much More
What you will achieve from this workshop
- Greater ability to work quickly and decisively with your camera
- Increased confidence in your skills as a photographer
- Effectiveness in establishing rapport with subjects
- Knowledge and hands-on experience to create powerful photographs
- Certificate after the completion of the workshop
What you will need:
- A Digital camera and just one or two lenses (for example – 24mm, 28mm 35mm, 50mm or zoom covering a part of this range).
- A Computer and photo-processing software
- Only a maximum 25 hardworking students will be selected for this workshop. Students will be granted admission to the workshop based on email confirmation. Therefore interested participants are requested to send email to email@example.com or call 01989052484 to know more details
- The BDT 6000 fee does not include transport, accommodation, lunch or on-the-ground expenses.
- In order to confirm your application, 80% advance payment is a must.
- If accepted, the participant will receive a course contract confirming the success of his/her application by email.
- To confirm registration, the participant must make payment of 80% of the fee of the workshop within five days of selection
- The rest of the fee must be paid by the first day of the workshop at the latest. The participant will then receive a complete receipt and ID card.
- There will be no refund of your advance payment
- Registration is open from 29th July 2016 Until 15th August, 2016
- If a participant decides to cancel for whatever reason, the school must be notified at least seven days prior to the workshop. There will be no refund of your advance payment
- If you have any query at all please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 01989052484